Is My child Too Sick to Dance?
If your child is exhibiting any of the following symptoms, please refrain from having them attend class.
- A temperature over 100°F
- Persistent vomiting and/or diarrhea
- A severe cold with fever, sneezing, and thickened nasal discharge (Especially for younger dancers, who do not remember to cover their mouth or wash hands)
- A persistent red sore throat, especially if the tonsils are enlarged
- A severe and persistent earache
- Redness in the whites of the eyes, yellow eye discharge and matted lashes are symptoms of pinkeye (A doctor should be consulted for treatment as this is highly contagious)
- Any sort of rash